Zapier simplifies the integration of 1000+ apps. Use Zapier to connect Parakey with dozens of tools: Slack, Google Calendar, Office 365, BambooHR, and more.
What to build using Zapier and Parakey
With Zapier, you get the full range of apps that you can integrate with Parakey. We currently support two different flows.
- Get notified when someone unlocks a door
For example: Send a Slack notification when a guest arrives, or send out an email reminder about upcoming maintenance.
- Give access to new users
For example: Connect a Google/Office 365 calendar with Parakey and invite people by adding them to a meeting. They get access to certain doors during the scheduled meeting time. Or integrate with BambooHR and automatically give access to your office to all your employees.
How to connect Zapier with Parakey
Our Zapier app is currently in private beta. To get started, send an email to [email protected] to request an invite together with a short description of what you intend to build.
- Follow the prompts to sign up for a Zapier account, or sign in if you already have one.
- Click on Create Zap and Search for Parakey If Parakey doesn't appear when you search, you might have to press the invitation link again.
- When prompted, connect your Zapier account to Parakey In the new window that opens enter the Access Token for the place that you want to integrate with (follow these steps to find your Access Token).
- Your Zapier account is now ready to be used.
Learn more about Zapier
What is Zapier? Zapier helps connect the apps you use to automate tasks and get more out of your data.
Read more about what you can do with